2 AuthorHouse Books Named Kirkus Indie Books of 2012


I write a lot of AuthorHouse author spotlights. A lot of them come to my attention in the first place because their book has received a glowing review from Kirkus. And this is a big thing because Kirkus are regarded as the toughest critics in the business.
So it was with great pleasure that I saw two AuthorHouse titles on the list when Kirkus released their Best Indie Book for 2012. These were M. M. Silva’s Two out of Three and Nora Nita Bates’ Looking in the Mirror Out.

What was even more pleasing was I had actually featured M. M. Silva in the AuthorHouse Author’s Digest blog earlier in the year. It is always nice when somebody you have met wins an award.
I wanted to congratulate both authors in The Author’s House. Here are their books:
See M. M. Silva’s AuthorHouse Author’s Digest guest blog here.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment