Carl Reiner’s AuthorHouse Novel Beginnings Writing Contest


A Happy New Year to everyone. I return today after rather a long lay off. But I am reinvigorated and ready to get writing in 2013.

Unfortunately I did not achieve my goal of completing my manuscript and having it published by AuthorHouse by the end of 2012. I could list a number of excuses, but they all basically boil down to a loss of focus on my part.

So, I am trying to get that focus back.



One way is to pick up my blogging again to get back into the habit of writing. I mean, I’m always writing for my job with AuthorHouse, but what I’m really talking about is doing my own writing and writing in different styles and about varying subjects.

Another thing that I am thinking of doing is entering writing contests to sharpen my skills and enforce writing as a habit.

It just so happens that comedy icon, Carl Reiner, has just published a book with AuthorHouse. I am not sure if I can, as an employee, but I am thinking of entering it myself.

Read more.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment