AuthorHouse Author's Digest | Gloria D. Gonsalves Interview


AuthorHouse Author’s Digest welcomes back regular contributor Gloria D. Gonsalves as she starts the New Year with an “interview” with famous children’s author Astrid Lindgren. Read on to find out how the AuthorHouse author gets along with Lindgren and what she learns from Pippy Longstocking’s creator.



My Interview with Astrid Lindgren (R.I.P)
By Gloria D. Gonsalves
This is an interview that was held imaginatively with the late author Astrid Lindgren.
Years ago I was asked if I knew about her famous children’s stories. My response made the one questioning look at me as if I was from another planet. “You have never heard of Pippi Longstocking?” my interviewer continued to interrogate with a sharp tone. Bewildered I shook my head, “No”.

Since then I have been harbouring a longing to get acquainted with the famous author.

The journey began one late December afternoon as I was lazing on my day bed. Half dreamy in a post-Christmas overly fed body, I soared high to the agreed location. We met at her current home in Heaven Gardens.

Me: Ms. Lindgren, thank you for taking your time for this interview.
Lindgren: You are welcome Ms. Gonsalves.

Source from: http://www.authorhouse.net/author-blogs/gloria-gonsalves-astrid-lindgren/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment