A Fresh Take on Vampire Action Romance Novels

A Fresh Take on Vampire Action Romance Novels
R.L. Mankin pens new supernatural fiction, ‘I Can’t Breathe’

 CANAL WINCHESTER, Ohio (PRWEB) November 12, 2012




R.L. Mankin’s new book, “I Can’t Breathe” (published by AuthorHouse), is a story of love, romance, sex and violence with a supernatural twist. Mankin showcases how a promise that had been made so long ago has never been broken, a promise of finding an evil vampire that had destroyed not only their lives, but the lives of so many others.

“There are so many people who enjoy reading vampire books,” Mankin explains, referring to the popularity of such as titles as “The Vampire Diaries” and the “Twilight.”

In “I Can’t Breathe,” Mankin has created a cavalcade of interesting characters: Renee and Sarah have been best friends since they were little girls; Marrick and Damon are brothers but also vampires, turned by their mother. When Renee and Sarah fall in love with Marrick and Damon, they together join forces to battle the evil empire, David.

An excerpt from “I Can’t Breathe”:

“I am left alone with the beautiful dark coal black eyes, pale white skin, dark wavy hair man and I CAN’T BREATHE!

I stare at the blank screen on the TV as if I am watching something but I am listening to the music ‘Disarm’ by the Smashing Pumpkins as I am waiting for them to come back into the living room.

Sarah and Damon seem like they are in the kitchen forever. What are they doing in there are they making out already?”

“No matter how dark or horrible it can be, you can always find the love you have always been looking for,” Mankin explains.

“I Can’t Breathe” AuthorHouse PR WEB

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment